Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trusted Application

3 posters

Go down

Trusted Application Empty Trusted Application

Post  TheRandomnessGuy Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:27 am

Steam Name: The Gentleman Procrastinator
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40113602
Time Played: Around 20-30 hours. (Daily since the server first went live)
How active will you be: Playing on the server almost daily for the foreseeable future.
Why do you want this rank: It is quite difficult to play when no-one with authority is on as people have little reason to respect the rules and people that have power on the server, however slight it may be, get listened to and can try to keep people under control.
Why do you deserve this rank: Because I am fairly active on the server and hope that I am fairly well liked by other regulars. Also, I have previous experience with low level ranks like trusted as well as higher ranks like admin on other servers and like to think I will not abuse the power that I have.

Last edited by TheRandomnessGuy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

TheRandomnessGuy

Back to top Go down

Trusted Application Empty Re: Trusted Application

Post  Blakbewwy Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:28 am

Gentleman is an extremely active player, widely respected amongst server players and he also has experience in other servers as operator and higher ranks, thus meaning he would be an effective member of staff.

20-30 hours is modest: as he said, he's been on the jailbreak server since the day it was live (hell, earlier than -me-) and we also regularly do zombie survival. He's definitely reliable and, since he comes on quite often when I'm not, would manage to keep the peace while higher members of staff aren't there to do so.

Definitely deserves trusted and, in the foreseeable future, higher ranks also.

Both me and my right nipple fully endorse him as trusted. Good luck son.

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizurez Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:34 am

Accepted, congratulations!
Post locked and moved.
Vizurez
Vizurez
Admin

https://aliasgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down