Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WispFate13 Trusted Application

2 posters

Go down

WispFate13 Trusted Application Empty WispFate13 Trusted Application

Post  Wispfate13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:28 am

Steam Name:WispFate13
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56607431
Time Played:Around 22 hours on server. Around 140 on Garry's Mod
How active will you be: I would be active around 13+ hours a week
Why do you want this rank: i want this rank because i would like to help the alias deathrun community by getting trap spammers kicked and the same with mic spammers

Why do you deserve this rank: I deserve this rank because i have got almost a day time played in a total of three days which kind of shows i will be active and i have not broken any of the rules. So i think i would be a good trusted player

Wispfate13

Back to top Go down

WispFate13 Trusted Application Empty Re: WispFate13 Trusted Application

Post  Blakbewwy Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 am

I rarely see this guy speak (if he does, it isn't obvious) and, similar to redstone golem, you seem to misterpret what trusted is.

Trusted isn't just obeying the rules and keeping quiet.

Trusted is contributing enthusiastically to the server, getting to know the community and becoming both welcomed and genuinely liked. If we start promoting casual, regular players then we'll just have quantity over quality.

Consider talking more and getting to know people, because I know most people here and know who would make a good trusted, because they get on with me and the entire server. Good luck.

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wispfate13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 am

[quote="Blakbewwy"]I rarely see this guy speak (if he does, it isn't obvious) and, similar to redstone golem

I know what you are trying to say and thanks for telling me that i did not reliase but i type alot but i will start talking soon ok

Wispfate13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down